Warranty And Returns
All goods supplied by ID Clothing will meet the following criteria.
1) Goods will be of merchantable quality – they will meet a level of quality and performance that would be reasonable to expect, given their price and description.
2) Goods will be fit for their intended purpose.
3) The goods will match the description given to the consumer.
4) A consumer will receive clear title to the goods – that is, the seller will be entitled to sell the goods.
In order to make a warranty claim for faulty goods the purchaser must meet the following criteria.
1) Return the goods to the seller, or notify the seller of the problem, within a reasonable time (after the consumer has had a reasonable opportunity to inspect the goods).
2) Not dispose of, lose or destroy the goods.
3) The consumer must have taken reasonable care of the goods (following all care instructions as labelled on the item).
4) Not have damaged the goods by using them in a way they were not meant to be used.
Under the Australian Consumer Law, when you buy products and services they come with automatic guarantees that they will work and do what you asked for. ID Clothing adheres to these laws in all cases. The following policy applies in relation to repair, replacement or refund of all goods sold by ID Clothing.
Minor faults – we may repair, replace or refund at our discretion.
Major Faults – We will provide an identical replacement or refund the amount paid.
Incorrect Size or Colour
If you choose the wrong colour or size we will REPLACE with the correct size / colour provided:
1) The goods are returned to us within 14 days of invoice
2) The goods are unused and in saleable condition
3) The goods have not been altered or decorated in any way
4) The goods are returned with all original packaging
5) In the event a replacement item is not available within 10 business days of return, we will refund the purchase price. Any refund will be for the cost of the item(s) only and will not include a refund of any original freight charges
6) A re-stock fee may apply if the returned goods were ordered in especially for the customer
Change of mind
We do not accept return of goods where the customer has simply changed their mind, decided they no longer require the goods or is outside of the 14 day return period.